Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 1

Day 1:

*Note: As soon as fruits and vegetables are juiced, they begin to oxidize and lose nutrients so it is best to drink right away. If you have a really good quality juicer, you can sometimes store your juice for a day or two but I just have a basic, inexpensive juicer so I am going to try to make my juices fresh for every meal.
 my juicer
Breakfast: 2 oranges, half a pineapple
 my breakfast juice

Lunch: 1 green apple, a 6oz bag of spinach, 1 celery stick, half a cucumber, half a pineapple
Dinner: carrot and apple juice (bought at a raw vegan restaurant so I don’t know how many of each- 350mL)

I didn’t drink a lot today because I was out and about and by the time I got home, I wasn’t “hungry”. 

 the groceries I bought today

Exercise: some strength training
Water: 2.5L

I only felt hungry 2 or 3 times today and only got a bit light headed at around 7pm, after 3 hours of running errands so it was not a bad day at all. I knew that I wasn’t going to be eating food anytime soon so I just blocked it out of my mind… and drank a lot of water. Constantly drinking juice and water means constantly going to the bathroom so if you ever consider doing a juice cleanse, keep that in mind and prepare for it.

It’s almost 10:30pm and I’m going to head to bed soon so that I don’t start feeling hungry. Hopefully I can get a restful sleep!

-Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment