Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 12

I was conveniently sent a resource today from someone who just completed a 10 day juice cleanse so you can read through their experience if you like.
http://www.making-healthy-choices.com/juice-fast.html

Breakfast: 6 kale leaves, handful of parsley, 4 Swiss chard leaves, 6oz of spinach, 1 lime, ½ a lemon, ½ a pineapple and peppermint tea
Lunch: 4 kale leaves, 2 Swiss chard leaves, 2 kiwis, 6oz of spinach, 1 lime, 1 Fuji apple, 1 green apple, ½ a red pepper
-took some vitamin D today

Water: 3L
Exercise: I did some strength at home only to find out that the boxing class was half strength. 1-hour Muay Thai class (Thai kick boxing), 1-hour hot yin yoga class, 5k

I kicked some ass today, if I do say so myself! I had a really productive day. I met some new people, and learned some new things! I also had some greaaat workouts. I felt like jello after the Muay Thai class but I’m really glad I decided to go to yoga because it was soo relaxing and just what I needed to stretch my body out. I think I’m going to sleep like a baby tonight. I’m really excited that I only have to get through two more days. I feel like I’m back in my groove now of positive vibes after the past couple of days of mental struggle.
12 days down, 2 DAYS TO GO! (holy moly)

Goodnight
-Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment