Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 13

Almost done!

Breakfast: 6oz of spinach, 6 kale leaves, 1 lime, ½ a pineapple
Lunch: 5 oranges
-took vitamin D
-took some digestive enzymes to clear out anything remaining in my stomach and other organs

Water: 2.5L
Exercise: 1 hour spinning class

I don’t have much to say today. I made some raw vegan chocolate for a celebratory treat on Friday and it looks good. My family tried it and said it was good so I look forward to it. I was really busy and on the go. I had lots of energy all day and had an awesome spin class. My muscles aren’t as sore as I thought they would be today but they’re still pretty sore. I’ve got one more day to go and then on Friday I will sum everything up.
13 days down, 1 DAY TO GO! yehaw

Goodnight
-Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment