Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 7- Hallelujah

Note: Coming off of a juice cleanse can be dangerous so it is very important to slowly ease into your old eating habits, ESPECIALLY if you are doing 11+ days. You should start really slow and really light to awaken your digestive system. You should start with smoothies and soups, and then progress to soft fruits, and then harder fruits and so on. Here is a link with more details: http://www.netplaces.com/juicing/juice-fasting/how-to-break-a-fast-safely.htm

Funny story! My juicer wasn’t working this morning and I didn’t want to call it quits half way through the cleanse sooo I cut up a couple of oranges and sucked each piece individually! No giving up on my end! It finally started working so I was able to juice 3 oranges for an official breakfast drink.

Breakfast: 5 oranges
Snack: 1/3 cup wheatgrass
Lunch: 2 apples, 7 Swiss chard leaves, 2 kale leaves
Snack: 2 cups water Kefir
Making a new batch of water Kefir
Kefir grains, cane sugar, dried apricot, lemon

Dinner: 1 tomato, 1 pear, 5 kale leaves, 6oz of spinach, 1 apple, 1/3 of a cucumber

Water: 2.5L
Exercise: some strength
Today's grocery trip. (I hope it lasts the week :p)


I’ve been running around alll day! It’s 10pm and I’m sitting down for the first time. I’m going to sleep like a baby tonight. Since my juicer was a mess this morning, I didn’t have time to make a juice for my exam and after about 2 hours my stomach was going nuts. I didn’t feel hungry but my stomach was making constant loud noises. I had to leave class ½ an hour early and I made a small juice. Then the running around began and I got the stomach grumbling again. Other than how busy my day was and the juicer problems, everything was good. I’m finally settled into the house where I’m staying this week and I can’t wait for the solo time.
My babies for the week! Mabel and Max.

Oh and I’VE MADE IT HALF WAY! I’ve been waiting for this day since I started. The countdown to solid food begins!
7 days down, 7 days to go!

Goodnight!

-Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment