Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 10

Note: It may be obvious but don’t chew gum, suck on candies, drink caffeine, or drink alcohol during a juice cleanse.

Breakfast: 2 ½ carrots, 2 ½ lemons, small piece of ginger
Breakfast Juice

Snack: 2 cups water kefir
Lunch: ½ a pineapple, ½ a cucumber, 3oz of spinach
Snack: ½ a pineapple
Dinner: 6 kale leaves, 2 Swiss chard leaves, 3oz of spinach, ½ a lemon, handful of parsley, 1 apple, ½ a cucumber

Water: 1.5L
Exercise: lots of strength

I was exhausted and hungry today. These dogs tucker me out! I sort of half-napped a couple of times today (lay there half awake). I started to feel hungry around 4pm, after walking the dogs for an hour and I was tired all day. It almost feels like a second round of detox symptoms (but less intense). I decided to torture myself by watching “Eat St.” and “Diner, Drive-ins, and Dives”, and browsing Pinterest’s food section. It’s not painful to look at good food but I am enjoying making lists of what I want to make when I’m eating again! I think a combo of daylight savings and the fact that the dogs need to go outside constantly (even if it’s 5am) has contributed to the tiredness. I took some iron and vitamin D today. I decided against running but did a lot of strength.  I’m just going to relax for the rest of the night and get some work done… maybe nap a couple more times before going to bed. I seriously hope the next 4 days are better. I just have to keep reminding myself that it’s so close to being over.
10 days down, 4 days to go! (two weeks is a long ass time)

-Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment